Personal Accident Insurance


Dear parents and carers,

We wish to remind you that the school does not provide personal accident insurance or ambulance cover for students. We strongly encourage all parents and carers to have up-to-date ambulance cover. Parents and guardians of students, who do not have student accident insurance/ambulance cover, are responsible for paying the cost of any medical expenses such as ambulance costs if their child is injured or requires an ambulance at school, or whilst participating in a school activity. Parents and carers can purchase insurance policies from commercial insurers.


Leave A Reply