To be able to enroll your child at Alamanda College, you must be living within our primary boundary or have a child currently attending as an Alamanda Student. To check if your address is within our catchment boundary, please visit www.findmyschool.vic.gov.au
If your family meets these requirements, you may either collect an enrolment pack from the main school office or you may download and complete the enrolment form online. You may submit your enrolment form and supporting documentation to email@example.com Please put your child’s name in the subject line.
Please be advised you will be required to provide the following supporting documentation as part of your child’s enrolment.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to accept an enrolment form without all of the below supporting documents.
- Birth Certificate and if born overseas – Passport and Visa
- Immunisation History Statement – Printed from the MyGov website o If immunized overseas- please contact the Australian Immunisation Register by phoning 1800 653 809
- Recent Electricity or Gas bill
- Lease Agreement/Recent Contract of sale o Lease agreement must not end before the 27/06/2022
- Driver’s License with current address
Please be aware that your enrolment application to Alamanda K-9 College is conditional on the following:
- That the nominated address on the enrolment form falls within the neighbourhood boundary of Alamanda K-9 College.
- That you are residing at the nominated address on this enrolment application; or at an address that falls within the neighbourhood boundary of Alamanda K-9 College on the enrolment date of your child.
- That all the required supporting enrolment documentation is provided.
Our school zone is available on findmyschool.vic.gov.au which hosts the most up-to-date information about Victorian school zones. Students residing in our school zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined on the basis of your permanent residential address.
The Department provides guidance through the Enrolment: Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and the freedom to choose other schools, subject to facility limitations. https://www2.education.vic.gov.au/pal/enrolment/guidance/placement-policy
Policy status and review
The College Principal is responsible for reviewing and updating the Child Safety and Wellbeing Policy at least every two years. The review will include input from students, parents/carers and the community.
|Endorsed by||Lyn Jobson|
|Next review date||June 2024 Or where required annually|